astore

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dear Stephanie and Christopher,

Yo Mama is so fat and has had 2 bad days following "my plan".

Sadly these  past 2 days are the product of poor planning and former eating habits coming back to haunt me.

Last night I made Stephanie a "family recipe" of Frito Pie at her request. She loves it but guess who loves it more?? Much more.  Yo Mama.

Guess who couldn't keep her mind off the leftovers in the fridge and ate them? Yo Mama.

This morning started out well with lowfat yogurt and granola.

Then the submarine sandwich that I ordered several weeks ago came in today and guess who ate it for my "brunch" about an hour after the above mentioned yogurt and granola. Yo Mama.

Then who was feeling stressed this evening and wanted to go out for Wimpies (fried crabcake balls) and a beer and ended up eating a few wings, a little crab pretzel, and some steamed mussels. Yo Mama.

Whose husband decided we couldn't leave the restaurant without the best peanut butter pie in York County (Back Woods Sports Bar and Grill) and ate half of it when they got home. Yo Mama.

Who is 12 days soda free?? Yo Mama.
At least there is something positive

Will be better tomorrow...official weigh in day is on Friday!

Love you guys,
Yo Mama

4 comments:

  1. Well things could be worse, you skipped the beer! We all go off the wagon. Even Yo mama! Get back on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your post today. Made me smile. Good for you on the 12 days soda free. A difficult habit to break, but so worthwhile. That stuff is poison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Just me,
    I read your post and am looking forward to Nov. 1 2011. I am glad you liked my post. You are right about the soda. I feel so much better without it!

    ReplyDelete