astore

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday September 18 Weigh in

Yo Mama is so fat and after a very bad week, I weighed in 2.5 lbs heavier. After having to put my beloved pet Puff to sleep last week, I have to admit to going back to some of my old eating habit ways. My husband and I ate out more than usual because I didn't feel like cooking, and I ate out several days for my lunch and breakfast on the days that I worked. I am hoping that some of this is water weight from the additional sodium in my diet but we will see. I think I will weigh myself again on Monday and see where my weight is sitting and then hopefully feel a little better.
I apologize to any of my readers for not blogging all week but I do plan on getting back on my horse starting this week coming up! I thank everyone who has either posted their condolences or told me in person or on facebook.

Love to all,
Yo Mama

1 comment:

  1. Bummer about the slight increase It will come off.


    I am giving you a blog award. Stop by my blog after Tuesday to read more about it. It is about time you received an award!!! Your blogger friend, Michele
    at http://ruminationsasiuncoverthewomanwithin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete