astore

Sunday, September 26, 2010

blog coming soon

I just want to let everyone know that there is a delay in posting to my blog. Should be back soon. I had planned on writing a fairly long blog with updates tonight but we have  a little problem we are dealing with. We found a snakeskin IN OUR HOUSE today. Not sure what we are going to do about it. My husband and I are researching. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. 
Thank you Michele for my Versatile blogger award!.  I will address that when I finally get to write my next post.

2 comments:

  1. I don't live in snake country, so i can't imagine what that would be like. I myself would just call an exterminator so they can do a thorough search for the nest.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back to bloogerworld!!!I hope you do, lots of support out here. Michele

    ReplyDelete