astore

Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday September 10th -weigh in day

Yo Mama is so fat but not as fat as last week. I lost 1 more lb and am down to 220. A loss of 5.5 lbs so far.

This is a very short post tonight as I had to put one of my cats to sleep this evening. Her name was Puff and I have had her for 13 years. She was a beautiful dark calico and had the silkiest coat of any other cat I have ever petted. She actually was my son's cat but I inherited her when he went off to school. I have 2 other cats but have to admit the Puff was my favorite. She had the sweetest disposition of the three and was very affectionate. For the last 6 months or more, she had started sleeping on my hip at night or any other time she could find me lying down. I now wonder if she didn't know that she was sick and that was her way of comforting herself. I hope she knows that she also comforted me..... She was a good and loving friend. Rest in Peace Puffy. We all loved you and will miss you dearly.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to read about Puff. We have had to put down our beatiful Teddy a couple of years ago, so I know how it feels.

    On the brighter side: congrats on another pound off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad! RIP Puff!

    ReplyDelete