astore

Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday September 3rd Weigh In

Yo Mama is so fat but is another pound lighter this week. Staying away from the goodies in the kitchen paid off ! (See yesterday's post). That makes for a total of 4.5 lbs in 3 weeks and I am happy with that. Weight is now 221.0.

I need to make a few increases and changes to my exercise routine to keep moving forward. Plan for this next week:

Add some dumbell exercises to the triceps and biceps curls I am already doing.

Move the treadmill speed up to 2.9 mph and walk for 40 minutes daily this week instead of the 35 minutes I have been doing. Split the walks into 2-20 minute sessions if I need to.

Continue with the simple yoga moves that I have been doing.

Thank you to my family, my coworkers, my fellow bloggers for your support.

Love to all,
Yo Mama

2 comments:

  1. Excellent work! That is slow and deliberate, too. Your body will sustain your weight loss at that rate. Have a great week end!

    ReplyDelete